On her Fox News show The Kelly File Tuesday night, Megyn Kelly interviewed two key figures from Netflix’s new docuseries, Making a Murderer. Prosecutor Ken Kratz and defense lawyer Dean Strang joined Kelly to discuss the trial of Steven Avery, which was the subject of the 10-part series.
In the segment — which begins about 23 minutes into the above video — Kelly grills both Kratz and Strang about some of the lingering questions viewers have been debating. She also asks them about what details the documentary left out. Kratz and Strang never debate each other directly, but they do toss some indirect jabs.
Both Strang and Kratz maintain the positions they argued during the trial nearly a decade ago. Strang participated in the documentary, while Kratz declined to be interviewed.
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- What to Know About the History of the Debt Ceiling
- 10 Questions the Succession Finale Needs to Answer
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Why Rich People Aren't Using Phone Cases