John Krasinski stopped by The Late Show with Stephen Colbert Tuesday to promote his new film, 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi. The Michael Bay-directed movie depicts the 2012 attacks on the U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi and stars a newly buff Krasinski.
Krasinski also took a little time to talk about his wife, fellow actor Emily Blunt.
“I want to preamble that I like you and I’m a fan of yours,” Colbert says, “when I ask, how did you get Emily Blunt?”
Krasinski seems to agree that the British actress (who recently became a U.S. citizen) is a bit out of his league. He said he was so nervous when he first met her that his opening line was just him standing there with his mouth gaping open. She was very friendly though — and obviously, the rest is history.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer