Star Wars fans have come to know and love Emo Kylo Ren, the Force Awakens parody twitter that puts a petulant spin on the villain’s evil behavior. But even social media isn’t safe from the watchful eyes of parents. Luckily, Bad Father Han Solo is here and he’s prepared to put his angst-ridden son in his place.
He makes delightfully bad dad puns:
And great old school references:
But also knows how to relate to fans from this generation:
He harps on Kylo’s love life:
And shares his awkward photos:
He even calls him out on changing his name:
Looks like Kylo will have to be more careful about what he says online after these tweets. Never change, Bad Father Han.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve