Star Wars fans have come to know and love Emo Kylo Ren, the Force Awakens parody twitter that puts a petulant spin on the villain’s evil behavior. But even social media isn’t safe from the watchful eyes of parents. Luckily, Bad Father Han Solo is here and he’s prepared to put his angst-ridden son in his place.
He makes delightfully bad dad puns:
And great old school references:
But also knows how to relate to fans from this generation:
He harps on Kylo’s love life:
And shares his awkward photos:
He even calls him out on changing his name:
Looks like Kylo will have to be more careful about what he says online after these tweets. Never change, Bad Father Han.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization