“Chandelier” star Sia has written a lot of hits for a lot of pop diva—so many, in fact, that her new album is made up entirely of songs passed on by the likes Rihanna and Adele. Yet there’s perhaps no more curiosity-piquing collaboration than the one she just announced: Kanye West. The rapper is one of several name-brand hitmakers on the notoriously shy singer’s upcoming record This Is Acting, due Jan. 29, and Sia has just shared the full version of the song he co-wrote and co-produced, “Reaper,” after teasing it earlier in the week.
- Climate-Conscious Architects Want Europe To Build Less
- The Red-State Governor Who's Not Afraid to Be 'Woke'
- Jonathan Van Ness: We Are Still Not Taking Monkeypox Seriously Enough
- The Not-So-Romantic Return of Europe's Sleeper Trains
- This Filmmaker Set Out To Record Her Family’s Journey Rebuilding Afghanistan. Her Work Is a Reminder of What’s at Stake
- Why Sunscreen Ingredients Need More Safety Data
- What Historians Think of the Joe Biden-Jimmy Carter Comparisons
- Author Mimi Zhu Is Relearning What It Means to Love After Trauma