Huisken Meat Company will recall boxes of “Sam’s Choice Black Angus Beef Patties” because they may be contaminated with extraneous wood materials. 2-lb. boxes of the patties with Use-by dates of 05/17/2016; 05/29/2016 and 06/06/2016 are subject to the recall.
There have been no reports of people getting sick due to eating the contaminated patties, but the USDA is urging people who have the recalled food to throw it away or return it to the place of purchase. The patties are sold at select Walmart stores, according to the retail giant’s website.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer