Millennials tend to revere *NSYNC’s iconic “It’s Gonna Be Me” video, if only because the 16-year-old hit inspired an Internet meme that rears its head each May. Demi Lovato and Fall Out Boy are no different in their appreciation for this boy band classic, and now they’re paying tribute to it with their new video for “Irresistible,” which takes viewers on a tour of the unexplored corners of the toy store where Justin Timberlake and company once danced around. It’s all in good fun: the clip is boy-band approved—*nsanctioned, if you will—thanks to special appearances by former *NSYNC members Joey Fatone and Chris Kirkpatrick.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow