Taylor Swift shared another “Wildest Dreams” video, far away from the glamour of its predecessor.
In a video from a September session at Los Angeles’ Grammy museum, the 26-year-old performed a stripped-down version of 1989’s fifth single. It’s starkly different than the produced-to-the-fringes single that dominated radio.
As the new year turned last week, Swift released her sixth music video from 1989: the enchanting, harrowing, snowy “Out of the Woods.”
Catch the performance above.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time