Taylor Swift shared another “Wildest Dreams” video, far away from the glamour of its predecessor.
In a video from a September session at Los Angeles’ Grammy museum, the 26-year-old performed a stripped-down version of 1989’s fifth single. It’s starkly different than the produced-to-the-fringes single that dominated radio.
As the new year turned last week, Swift released her sixth music video from 1989: the enchanting, harrowing, snowy “Out of the Woods.”
Catch the performance above.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate