Bradley Cooper turns 41 Tuesday, but his favorite birthday memory is from when he turned 8.
The actor shared his memorable birthday story with The Scene, explaining that McDonald’s birthdays were “a big thing” when he was growing up. “We would get Egg McMuffins…I loved the little trays with the party….every kid would have little party boxes that you would eat all your stuff in.” Guess we know how he gained those 40 pounds for American Sniper.
Happy birthday, Bradley Cooper, this Big Mac’s for you.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org