Thanks to people who would like to be able to nap anytime, anywhere, a crowdsourcing campaign for a sweatshirt with an inflatable hood has raised more than $60,000 — more than double its $30,000 goal — since it launched on Kickstarter in November.
Backers who pledged $49 are expected to get their items by the end of March, while the retail price for customers who order after inventory arrives will be somewhere between $59-$100, according to the “Hypnos Hoodie” co-founder Josh Woodle of Los Angeles.
Above is a rather dramatic commercial for The Hypnos Hoodie, featuring puns like “we believe that we truly can elevate small aspects of life.”
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow