Thanks to people who would like to be able to nap anytime, anywhere, a crowdsourcing campaign for a sweatshirt with an inflatable hood has raised more than $60,000 — more than double its $30,000 goal — since it launched on Kickstarter in November.
Backers who pledged $49 are expected to get their items by the end of March, while the retail price for customers who order after inventory arrives will be somewhere between $59-$100, according to the “Hypnos Hoodie” co-founder Josh Woodle of Los Angeles.
Above is a rather dramatic commercial for The Hypnos Hoodie, featuring puns like “we believe that we truly can elevate small aspects of life.”
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out