Educator Ron Clark has gotten plenty of attention for his energetic and unique teaching methods, which often involve music. He’s even appeared on Oprah, where he has discussed the school he founded in Atlanta called the Ron Clark Academy.
This week, Clark posted a video of himself and a few of his students rocking out together. They show off several dance moves—including the whip/nae nae and milly rock—as part of the “Bet You Can’t Do It Like Me Challenge.” And people were really, really into it. Within 14 hours of posting, the video had been viewed more than 1.5 million times and shared more than 44,000 times.
“It’s hard to explain the Ron Clark Academy. It is a place that’s about passion, energy,” Clark told CBS back in March. “I wanted to create a school where you could feel the spirit, wanted kids to walk into this school and say, ‘I love coming here.'”
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy