It’s always pretty exciting when an animal photobombs an unsuspecting human. (See: this deer photobombing a sleeping baby, this whale photobombing the governor of Connecticut, this dog photobombing his owners’ engagement photos, and so on.)
But it’s a new year and we’ve got a new photobombing animal in town. And this one is going to be tough to top:
The photo made its way to Reddit on Monday, where it quickly became one the most popular posts on the entire site. We don’t know too many details beyond that — but really, the image says it all.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time