Many of us think of squirrels as a nuisance. They eat bird food, they break into your garage, get into your trash, terrorize your dogs and so on. But what if you could train a squirrel for snow removal?
Okay, that would probably be pretty tough to do, but look at how industrious this particular squirrel is when it comes to clearing snow from a power line:
He’s so dedicated. So industrious. So efficient. Everything you want in your designated snow removal person. So if anyone out there specializes in training animals to perform very specific tasks, let us know.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time