In the latest sneak preview of the season premiere of Spike’s Lip Sync Battle, viewers get a longer look at Channing Tatum’s drag performance of Idina Menzel’s “Let It Go” from the 2013 Disney hit Frozen.
Fans of the Magic Mike star should not expect to see his abs peeking out of his turquoise Queen Elsa of Arendelle costume, which he wears with a messy wig.
The actor will be facing off with his wife, the actress and dancer Jenna Dewan-Tatum, in the episode airing January 7 at 10:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow