In the latest sneak preview of the season premiere of Spike’s Lip Sync Battle, viewers get a longer look at Channing Tatum’s drag performance of Idina Menzel’s “Let It Go” from the 2013 Disney hit Frozen.
Fans of the Magic Mike star should not expect to see his abs peeking out of his turquoise Queen Elsa of Arendelle costume, which he wears with a messy wig.
The actor will be facing off with his wife, the actress and dancer Jenna Dewan-Tatum, in the episode airing January 7 at 10:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time