Like everyone else, celebrities brought in 2016 on Thursday night. Well, maybe not quite like everyone else.
Here’s a look at how a few of them celebrated New Year’s Eve.
Pop princess Ariana Grande and her brother Frankie marked their family celebration with a selfie.
She also posted a funny video with fellow celebs Billie Lourde and Keke Palmer doing what sounds like a helium-fueled take on R. Kelly’s 2003 R&B classic “Ignition.”
Singer Luke Bryan marked his New Year’s Eve with a performance in Times Square, as did Demi Lovato with her boyfriend Wilmer Valderrama. The That ’70s Show star posted several pictures, including a selfie of the couple after Lovato’s performance.
Justin Bieber posted a quiet picture of himself ready for his night out.
While Aussie movie star Hugh Jackman posted a message to his fans during his.
Jackman’s compatriot Rebel Wilson brought in 2016 in her native Australia, with the comedienne posting pictures of a party in Sydney.
Actress Diane Kruger, meanwhile, didn’t really have too much cause for celebration. Two days ago, she announced on her Instagram that she was suffering from an undisclosed illness and appeared far from better on the big night.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time