Kanye West, as he has done in the past, just dropped a new single on New Year’s Eve.
The song, called “Facts,” is available on West’s Soundcloud page and has been produced by Metro Boomin and Southside, Pitchfork reports.
It features the rap superstar name-dropping comedian Jimmy Fallon, NFL wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. and NBA star LeBron James, and he even mentions his September announcement about running for President in 2020.
2015 was a relatively sparse year for Kanye fans, with the artist releasing just three new songs of his own — “All Day,” “FourFiveSeconds” (a collaboration with Rihanna and Paul McCartney) and “Wolves.” A release date for his upcoming album Swish has not yet been announced.
You can listen to “Facts” here.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer