Kanye West, as he has done in the past, just dropped a new single on New Year’s Eve.
The song, called “Facts,” is available on West’s Soundcloud page and has been produced by Metro Boomin and Southside, Pitchfork reports.
It features the rap superstar name-dropping comedian Jimmy Fallon, NFL wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. and NBA star LeBron James, and he even mentions his September announcement about running for President in 2020.
2015 was a relatively sparse year for Kanye fans, with the artist releasing just three new songs of his own — “All Day,” “FourFiveSeconds” (a collaboration with Rihanna and Paul McCartney) and “Wolves.” A release date for his upcoming album Swish has not yet been announced.
You can listen to “Facts” here.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time