Kanye West, as he has done in the past, just dropped a new single on New Year’s Eve.
The song, called “Facts,” is available on West’s Soundcloud page and has been produced by Metro Boomin and Southside, Pitchfork reports.
It features the rap superstar name-dropping comedian Jimmy Fallon, NFL wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. and NBA star LeBron James, and he even mentions his September announcement about running for President in 2020.
2015 was a relatively sparse year for Kanye fans, with the artist releasing just three new songs of his own — “All Day,” “FourFiveSeconds” (a collaboration with Rihanna and Paul McCartney) and “Wolves.” A release date for his upcoming album Swish has not yet been announced.
You can listen to “Facts” here.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- All of the Other Major Investigations Into Donald Trump
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- In This Texas County, There's No Such Thing as Moving on From COVID-19
- Why Trump's Call to Protest Is Flopping
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement