If the coming new year has you stressed about resolutions, goals and fears, it might be nice to remember how small we humans are in the scope of the universe. This video might help.
Sriram Murali, a photographer and Google analyst, created this video using some 5,000 photographs he took of skies over California, Arizona, Hawaii and Kenya from September to November of this year, documenting beautiful sunsets, passing clouds, foaming waves and shooting stars in a strangely soothing time-lapse. Why not add a trip to a dark-sky location with views like these to your 2016 bucket list?
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization