The tumble heard around the world— when comedian Amy Schumer prank-fell in front of Kim Kardashian-West and Kanye West on the red carpet at the TIME 100 Gala—was recreated using Barbie dolls and what appears to be a Mr. T doll, but it does the trick.
Amy Schumer shared the doll version of her infamous fall on Instagram on Sunday, reposting an image created by Instagram user @adollworldafterall.
Though the doll versions of Kim and Kanye look as unamused by the comedian’s antics as their human counterparts, fans of Schumer are loving it. On Monday, the post had over 86,000 likes.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization