During a Reddit Ask Me Anything back in April 2014, Harrison Ford revealed that before he got his big break as Han Solo in 1977’s Star Wars: A New Hope, he worked full time as a carpenter. Fans will be delighted to know that Ford looked as good during his carpentry phase as he did in his early movie years, and here’s the picture to prove it.
Sérgio Mendes, a Brazilian musician who has collaborated with Stevie Wonder, John Legend and The Black Eyed Peas, took to Facebook on Dec. 23 to share a photo of the now 73-year-old actor in his pre-fame days.
“Before Han Solo, there was a great carpenter named Harrison Ford. And here he is, with his crew, the day he finished building my recording studio back in 1970…Thank you Harrison…may the force be with you,” Mendes wrote.
Excuse us while we go watch all the Star Wars and Indiana Jones movies over again.
- Donald Trump Was Just Indicted. Here's What to Know About the Charges and the Case
- What Could Happen Next for Donald Trump
- Trump's Indictment Drama Showcased His Rivals' Weakness
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now