During a Reddit Ask Me Anything back in April 2014, Harrison Ford revealed that before he got his big break as Han Solo in 1977’s Star Wars: A New Hope, he worked full time as a carpenter. Fans will be delighted to know that Ford looked as good during his carpentry phase as he did in his early movie years, and here’s the picture to prove it.
Sérgio Mendes, a Brazilian musician who has collaborated with Stevie Wonder, John Legend and The Black Eyed Peas, took to Facebook on Dec. 23 to share a photo of the now 73-year-old actor in his pre-fame days.
“Before Han Solo, there was a great carpenter named Harrison Ford. And here he is, with his crew, the day he finished building my recording studio back in 1970…Thank you Harrison…may the force be with you,” Mendes wrote.
Excuse us while we go watch all the Star Wars and Indiana Jones movies over again.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy