When this baby’s parents let him try bacon for the first time on Christmas morning, they gave him the gift that keeps on giving.
Tyler and Melissa Beach captured their son Easton’s first bite of the delectable breakfast meat on camera, and it was a glorious moment for all. In the video, a delighted Easton repeatedly says the word “bacon,” becoming louder and more enthusiastic as time goes on.
The hilarious clip was originally posted on Facebook on Dec. 25, where it has received over 4 million views to date. The later Dec. 28 YouTube version has been viewed over 11,000 times.
Watch the full video above.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow