When this baby’s parents let him try bacon for the first time on Christmas morning, they gave him the gift that keeps on giving.
Tyler and Melissa Beach captured their son Easton’s first bite of the delectable breakfast meat on camera, and it was a glorious moment for all. In the video, a delighted Easton repeatedly says the word “bacon,” becoming louder and more enthusiastic as time goes on.
The hilarious clip was originally posted on Facebook on Dec. 25, where it has received over 4 million views to date. The later Dec. 28 YouTube version has been viewed over 11,000 times.
Watch the full video above.
- Here’s How Effective the Original Vaccines Are Against Omicron
- The Promise—And Possible Perils—of Editing What We Say Online
- How Trump Survived Decades of Legal Trouble: Deny, Deflect, Delay, and Don't Put Anything in Writing
- Flint Is Still Shaken by its Water Crisis—and Residents Are Experiencing Long-Term Mental-Health Issues
- A Beer Shortage Is Brewing. A Volcano Is Partly to Blame
- How Fasting Can—and Can't—Improve Gut Health
- Cities Keep Enforcing Curfews for Teens, Despite Evidence They Don't Stop Crime
- Joe Manchin’s Red Tape Reform Could Supercharge Renewable Energy in the U.S.
- Column: We Should Talk More About What a Brilliant Actor Marilyn Monroe Was