NASHUA, N.H. – Donald Trump referred to the biggest newspaper in New Hampshire as a “pile of garbage” Monday night after the New Hampshire Union-Leader ran a front-page calling him an insult to the intelligence of voters in the state.
Speaking to a crowd of more than a thousand, Trump railed against the paper’s publisher, Joseph McQuaid, who wrote the editorial. Trump repeated earlier claims that McQuaid asked him to write a tweet in favor of Chris Christie’s inclusion in a prime-time GOP debate.
“Maybe it has more power than I think, but honestly I watch this guy… he’s a loser,” Trump said…
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State