Bran Stark has been conspicuously missing from Westeros since the season four finale of Game of Thrones. Fans last saw him in the giant weirwood tree, where he finally met the mysterious three-eyed raven.
Now, Entertainment Weekly has released a first look photo of Ned Stark’s second youngest son from the upcoming sixth season of the HBO drama, and Bran, played by Isaac Hempstead-Wright, sure has grown. The 16-year-old actor now sports a much shorter haircut and is close to six feet tall.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Megan McCluskey at email@example.com