Bran Stark has been conspicuously missing from Westeros since the season four finale of Game of Thrones. Fans last saw him in the giant weirwood tree, where he finally met the mysterious three-eyed raven.
Now, Entertainment Weekly has released a first look photo of Ned Stark’s second youngest son from the upcoming sixth season of the HBO drama, and Bran, played by Isaac Hempstead-Wright, sure has grown. The 16-year-old actor now sports a much shorter haircut and is close to six feet tall.
You can check out the photo here and watch GOT‘s first season six trailer — in which Bran’s return is also teased — here.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- All of the Other Major Investigations Into Donald Trump
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement