Lebron James released his first virtual reality film for Oculus and Samsung Gear VR, showing the NBA megastar intensely training and discussing his recipe for success on the court.
The 12-minute Striving for Greatness video gives viewers an inside look at the Cleveland Cavaliers player’s daily workout regimen, which includes yoga, cardio training and hours spent in the gym. “I was born with some God-given talents, and I understand that, but I work my a— off, I work my tail off every single day,” James says in a trailer.
The 360-degree video clip allows viewers to control how they see the entire room in the shot by dragging around the mouse. It’s one part of a five-part series called Uninterrupted and can be downloaded on the Oculus store or through the Samsung Milk VR app, Mashable reports.
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- All of the Other Major Investigations Into Donald Trump
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement