Lebron James released his first virtual reality film for Oculus and Samsung Gear VR, showing the NBA megastar intensely training and discussing his recipe for success on the court.
The 12-minute Striving for Greatness video gives viewers an inside look at the Cleveland Cavaliers player’s daily workout regimen, which includes yoga, cardio training and hours spent in the gym. “I was born with some God-given talents, and I understand that, but I work my a— off, I work my tail off every single day,” James says in a trailer.
The 360-degree video clip allows viewers to control how they see the entire room in the shot by dragging around the mouse. It’s one part of a five-part series called Uninterrupted and can be downloaded on the Oculus store or through the Samsung Milk VR app, Mashable reports.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization