Lebron James released his first virtual reality film for Oculus and Samsung Gear VR, showing the NBA megastar intensely training and discussing his recipe for success on the court.
The 12-minute Striving for Greatness video gives viewers an inside look at the Cleveland Cavaliers player’s daily workout regimen, which includes yoga, cardio training and hours spent in the gym. “I was born with some God-given talents, and I understand that, but I work my a— off, I work my tail off every single day,” James says in a trailer.
The 360-degree video clip allows viewers to control how they see the entire room in the shot by dragging around the mouse. It’s one part of a five-part series called Uninterrupted and can be downloaded on the Oculus store or through the Samsung Milk VR app, Mashable reports.
- The Case for Mediocrity
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- Meet the 2023 TIME100 Next: the Emerging Leaders Shaping the World
- Oprah and Arthur C. Brooks: How to Separate Work From Your Identity
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- You Don’t Have to Like Wrestling to Love Netflix’s Excellent Wrestlers
- The Most Anticipated Books, Movies, TV, and Music of Fall 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time