The Beatles’ back catalogue of hits was played 50 million times in its first 48 hours of release to online music platforms.
After a delay over rights and contracts, all 224 songs from the band’s studio albums were made made available on Christmas Eve to nine online streaming sites, including Amazon Prime, Spotify and Tidal.
The Daily Mail reports that 65% of the Beatles’ online listeners were under the age of 34.
Analytics company Brandwatch identified the track ‘Come Together’ as the most popular Beatles song, which was streamed 1.8 million times.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- In Photos: How Wildfire Smoke Impacted Cities
- How Antitrust Laws Could Kill the PGA-LIV Golf Merger
- Teens Are Taking Wegovy for Weight Loss
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best TV Shows of 2023 So Far
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk