Police are on the hunt for four suspects who they say killed a 7-year-old boy in a drive-by shooting in Florida.
The child, identified as Amiere Castro, died Sunday inside a Richmond Heights home after the suspects opened fire from a truck and struck him in the head, CBS Miami reports. The boy was visiting family members for the holidays and was watching TV during the shooting, according to CBS.
Authorities are searching for four men who were inside a white, four-door Dodge Ram with tinted window when it pulled up in front of the house. The motive behind the fatal shooting is unclear. Police say the suspects are armed and dangerous.
“They’re armed with at least one high-powered assault type rifle, so do not approach them,” Miami-Dade Police Deputy Director Juan Perez told CBS. “What we need you to do is call police immediately.”
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- All of the Other Major Investigations Into Donald Trump
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement