The U.K. country estate believed to have been bought by Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes is up for sale, reports Variety.
The 14.2-acre property near East Grinstead, 30 miles south of London, was recently put up for sale for over $7 million. In 2006, it was reported that the Top Gun actor and his ex-wife bought the property for around $4 million.
The 11 thousand square-foot, four-floor mansion that was built in 2003 on the site of a pre-existing Victorian home comes with five to six bedrooms, eight bathrooms and is close to the British headquarters of the Church of Scientology.
The bucolic property also boasts a garage, summer house, heated-outdoor pool, spa, tennis court and sunken garden with a network of ponds.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World