The U.K. country estate believed to have been bought by Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes is up for sale, reports Variety.
The 14.2-acre property near East Grinstead, 30 miles south of London, was recently put up for sale for over $7 million. In 2006, it was reported that the Top Gun actor and his ex-wife bought the property for around $4 million.
The 11 thousand square-foot, four-floor mansion that was built in 2003 on the site of a pre-existing Victorian home comes with five to six bedrooms, eight bathrooms and is close to the British headquarters of the Church of Scientology.
The bucolic property also boasts a garage, summer house, heated-outdoor pool, spa, tennis court and sunken garden with a network of ponds.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time