Choosing the first meal of your day may not actually be the most important thing you do for your diet, but if recent trends are any indication, it’s enough to keep people up at night. According to recent data, sales for breakfast foods are outpacing those for lunch and dinner. Meanwhile, some fast food chains have begun offering breakfast dishes 24/7.
But not all breakfasts are equally nutritious.
The editors at Cooking Light, which is owned by TIME’s parent company, have launched the Cooking Light Diet, which is a subscription-based meal-planning service that provides people with weekly menus and recipe options based on their dietary preferences.
Here are 10 breakfasts from the plan.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time