Santa has made his rounds for the year, but he didn’t quite make it back to the North Pole without being seen.
An officer in Noble County, Indiana, spotted Santa and his reindeer just as they were taking off and captured the moment on his dash cam.
In the photo, six of the eight famous animals are quite the literal version of a deer caught in headlights as they prance into the night sky.
“Photo taken from the dashcam of a Noble County Patrol car in the southern part of Noble County heading northbound a short time ago!” the LaGrange County Sheriff’s Department captioned the photo on Facebook, which has since been removed. “Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!”
- The Case for Mediocrity
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- Meet the 2023 TIME100 Next: the Emerging Leaders Shaping the World
- Oprah and Arthur C. Brooks: How to Separate Work From Your Identity
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- You Don’t Have to Like Wrestling to Love Netflix’s Excellent Wrestlers
- The Most Anticipated Books, Movies, TV, and Music of Fall 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time