Steve Harvey is back—and ready to make fun of himself.
Just a few days after the Miss Universe host went viral for announcing the wrong winner of the pageant, the comedian took to Facebook on Friday to wish his fans a very merry…Easter? (It certainly felt more like Easter than Christmas in much of the U.S.; Harvey included a grinning photo of himself outside in a T-shirt.)
The post netted more than a million likes in just three hours, drawing thousands of comments from amused fans. One read, “Finally a celeb figures out how to win the Internet! Merry Easter to you too Steve! ;)”
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time