Steve Harvey is back—and ready to make fun of himself.
Just a few days after the Miss Universe host went viral for announcing the wrong winner of the pageant, the comedian took to Facebook on Friday to wish his fans a very merry…Easter? (It certainly felt more like Easter than Christmas in much of the U.S.; Harvey included a grinning photo of himself outside in a T-shirt.)
The post netted more than a million likes in just three hours, drawing thousands of comments from amused fans. One read, “Finally a celeb figures out how to win the Internet! Merry Easter to you too Steve! ;)”
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving