Radiohead has a Christmas present for you—their take on a James Bond theme song.
The British band was apparently tapped to record the title track for the latest Bond film Spectre, but the studio ended up going with fellow Englishman Sam Smith to sing the theme. Still, Radiohead found that the song “became something of our own, which we love very much” and they decided to release the track to fans on Christmas, tweeted front-man Thom Yorke.
“As the year closes we thought you might like to hear it,” he added. “Merry Christmas. May the force be with you.”
You can stream the song below via Soundcloud.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve