Taylor Swift is really in the Christmas spirit.
The 26-year-old “Style” singer on Thursday posted a photo of herself on Twitter decked out head-to-toe in an elf costume. “You used to call me on my elf phone,” the pop star wrote, in reference to rapper Drake’s “Hotline Bling” hit.
Swift on Wednesday also shared photos of herself and boyfriend Calvin Harris building a snowman with her 23-year-old brother, Austin Swift. “Really proud of ourselves over here,” she wrote on social media.
She also spread her Christmas cheer earlier this week when she left one of her biggest fans “literally speechless” during a surprise visit. Swift showed up at 13-year-old Delaney Clements’ home in Grand Junction, Colorado, while en route to Tennessee, People reported. The teen had just entered hospice care at the end of her years-long cancer battle, according to the magazine.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time