Taylor Swift is really in the Christmas spirit.
The 26-year-old “Style” singer on Thursday posted a photo of herself on Twitter decked out head-to-toe in an elf costume. “You used to call me on my elf phone,” the pop star wrote, in reference to rapper Drake’s “Hotline Bling” hit.
Swift on Wednesday also shared photos of herself and boyfriend Calvin Harris building a snowman with her 23-year-old brother, Austin Swift. “Really proud of ourselves over here,” she wrote on social media.
She also spread her Christmas cheer earlier this week when she left one of her biggest fans “literally speechless” during a surprise visit. Swift showed up at 13-year-old Delaney Clements’ home in Grand Junction, Colorado, while en route to Tennessee, People reported. The teen had just entered hospice care at the end of her years-long cancer battle, according to the magazine.
- Donald Trump Was Just Indicted. Here's What to Know About the Charges and the Case
- What Could Happen Next for Donald Trump
- Trump's Indictment Drama Showcased His Rivals' Weakness
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now