A goat that didn’t want a mere background role in a Dallas living nativity scene decided to steal the audience’s attention by venturing off-script.
The goat, part of the nativity scene at Preston Hollow Presbyterian Church, was not content simply watching the reenacted birth of baby Jesus—instead, the goat hopped right into the unoccupied manger, startling Mary, Joseph and the delighted crowd at the event earlier this month, Fox News 4 reports.
Watch above to see the actors try to stay in character as the goat takes the spotlight.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time