Kim Kardashian recently earned the distinction of being the most-searched person in 26 different countries in 2015, tying for first place with soccer star Lionel Messi in a ranking Google provided to TIME.
The 35-year-old reality star has had a banner year, making it no surprise that people around the world are interested in her. Take a look at Kim K’s five biggest moments from 2015 to see why everyone can’t stop typing her name in the search bar.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
The success of her mobile apps
Capitalizing on a partnership with Glu Mobile, Kardashian has managed to turn her mobile game, Kim Kardashian: Hollywood, into a multi-million dollar enterprise since it launched in June 2014. She also released her own personal official app earlier this year and recently topped Apple’s charts with her Kimoji paid iPhone app.
The renewal of Keeping Up with the Kardashians
With Kim at the forefront, Keeping Up with the Kardashians has successfully put the majority of the Kardashian/Jenner clan on the map since it came on the air in 2007. The reality show was renewed for a whopping four more seasons in February and continues to make a strong ratings showing for cable network E!.
The release of Selfish
Back in May, Kardashian published a 352-page book comprised entirely of selfies she has taken over the years. Now she has announced that she is planning on releasing a special holiday edition of the book that will basically just be the same exact book but with a new picture on the cover.