Rapper turned actor Ludacris took on a new role as Santa on Tuesday while visiting the Children’s Hospital in Atlanta.
The Fast and Furious star showed up at the hospital with gifts and spent time with the patients and their parents, before sharing some photos from the festivities on Instagram.
“Tis the season. #givingback #childrenshospital #merryludacrismas @ludacrisfdtn,” the 38-year-old captioned a photo collage of photos with the kids and stuffed animals.
He also tagged his charity organization, The Ludacris Foundation – started in December of 2001 – which aims to help youth help themselves by volunteering across the country.
Ludacris captioned another photo grid featuring more kids, “Making their day makes my day @ludacrisfdtn #merryludacrismas.”
“To all the parents my heart & prayers are with you,” he wrote. “To all the children I admire your strength and perseverance. Love from the @ludacrisfdtn #childrenshospital #merryludacrismas.”
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org