Rapper turned actor Ludacris took on a new role as Santa on Tuesday while visiting the Children’s Hospital in Atlanta.
The Fast and Furious star showed up at the hospital with gifts and spent time with the patients and their parents, before sharing some photos from the festivities on Instagram.
“Tis the season. #givingback #childrenshospital #merryludacrismas @ludacrisfdtn,” the 38-year-old captioned a photo collage of photos with the kids and stuffed animals.
He also tagged his charity organization, The Ludacris Foundation – started in December of 2001 – which aims to help youth help themselves by volunteering across the country.
Ludacris captioned another photo grid featuring more kids, “Making their day makes my day @ludacrisfdtn #merryludacrismas.”
“To all the parents my heart & prayers are with you,” he wrote. “To all the children I admire your strength and perseverance. Love from the @ludacrisfdtn #childrenshospital #merryludacrismas.”
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer