Rapper turned actor Ludacris took on a new role as Santa on Tuesday while visiting the Children’s Hospital in Atlanta.
The Fast and Furious star showed up at the hospital with gifts and spent time with the patients and their parents, before sharing some photos from the festivities on Instagram.
“Tis the season. #givingback #childrenshospital #merryludacrismas @ludacrisfdtn,” the 38-year-old captioned a photo collage of photos with the kids and stuffed animals.
He also tagged his charity organization, The Ludacris Foundation – started in December of 2001 – which aims to help youth help themselves by volunteering across the country.
Ludacris captioned another photo grid featuring more kids, “Making their day makes my day @ludacrisfdtn #merryludacrismas.”
“To all the parents my heart & prayers are with you,” he wrote. “To all the children I admire your strength and perseverance. Love from the @ludacrisfdtn #childrenshospital #merryludacrismas.”
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022