Snoop Dogg will be gifted about $5,000 worth of top-shelf marijuana before his Tuesday concert in Oregon.
The rapper will receive a collection of “the best weed Oregon has to offer,” including marijuana-infused edibles and topical products, as a present for performing in Portland, The Oregonian reports.
More than two dozen weed advocates in the state donated their best products to be added to the gift bag for the rapper and his crew. “It was remarkably fast and honestly, the feedback has been tremendous as far as people bringing me a lot more than I expected, people showing up with 2 ounces of their finest flower or 15 of their edibles,” organizer Joshua Jardine Taylor told the newspaper.
Snoop Dogg launched his own brand of pot last month in Colorado. Marijuana is legally available for recreational use in Alaska, Oregon, Washington and Colorado.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization