Police in White Plains, N.Y. arrested two people for a reported assault on a legally blind Salvation Army bell ringer on Saturday
Juan Rodriguez, 30, and Audrianna Wignal, 21, are accused of punching the 41-year-old victim and throwing a Salvation Army collection bucket at him. Police say the two punched the victim on after they believed he cut them in line at a Smashburger restaurant. The victim was on his break at the time.
Police arrested the two alleged attackers at the scene and later charged them with assault.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space