More than 40 billion photos have been shared on Instagram since the social network launched back in October 2010, and each day that number grows exponentially. The site averages more than 80 million image uploads and 3.5 billion “likes” per day, according to a blog post released in September.
And while every active user contributes to this growth, there are definitely some posts that draw significantly more attention than others. If you take Taylor Swift (the most-followed person on Instagram), Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber and the members of the Kardashian/Jenner clan out of the mix, there are other photos—and other celebrities—whose pics earn a ton of likes. Ahem, Beyoncé.
1. Aug. 14: Beyoncé and Blue Ivy dressed to impress
2. June 7: Beyoncé and Blue Ivy casually hanging out
3. June 6: Lionel Messi and son Thiago with Barcelona's UEFA Champions League trophy
4. Feb. 14: Beyoncé and Blue Ivy on Valentine's Day
5. March 29: Ariana Grande blowing a bubble
6. Aug. 14: Cristiano Ronaldo and look-alike son Cristiano Jr.
6. Feb. 8: Ariana Grande and Big Sean holding hands at the Grammys
7. May 10: Beyoncé's Mother's Day throwback
8. June 6: Lionel Messi with Barcelona's UEFA Champions League trophy
9. May 23: Lionel Messi with son Thiago and girlfriend Antonella Roccuzzo with the La Liga trophy
10. Feb. 9: Beyoncé and husband Jay-Z with their Grammy awards