Selena Gomez just dropped the spooky music video for her 2015 song Hands To Myself.
In the video, which is streaming exclusively on Apple Music, Gomez appears to break into a man’s house, trying on his clothes and indulging in fantasies about him.
Gomez spoke to TIME earlier this year about how she wrote the song, which appears on her album Revival. “When ‘Hands To Myself’ started, we were just like, ‘What are girls not doing? I want to know what girls aren’t doing,'” Gomez told TIME’s Nolan Feeney in September. “I feel like I tackled the love, I tackled the emotion and the heart and how I view the world, but what’s going to be super fresh? We had a cup, and Julia [Michaels] was banging the cup on to the desk. Then she had this Prince-y hook and was like, ‘What if we make it Prince-like?’ I’m like, ‘Oh my gosh, I’m obsessed. Let’s do that.’ Within 24 hours, that’s where “Hands To Myself” came from. It’s probably the best song on the album. A beautiful accident.”
Watch the new video on Apple Music.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- How a Government Shutdown Could Affect You
- The Threat to Louisiana's Drinking Water
- Colleges Get Creative to Boost Mental Health
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time