Bridget Jones has one more story to tell.
Renee Zellweger, Colin Firth and Patrick Dempsey, the stars of Bridget Jone’s Baby, sat down for exclusive interviews with Entertainment Weekly for the Dec. 21st issue of the magazine, giving inside details about the upcoming installment in the series. The latest film will jump ahead in time to 10 years after the events of 2004’s The Edge of Reason, and will recount the trials and tribulations of the British singleton as she struggles to figure out whether longtime beau Mark Darcy (Firth) or billionaire Mark Qwant (Dempsey) is the father of her child.
And while you’ll have to wait until Sept. 16, 2016 to see how the movie turns out, Zelwegger revealed that she loved returning to the role that launched her career. “This is part of the new challenge, discovering where she is now in her new life,” she told EW. “But as an actress, it feels like stepping back with an old friend. I love this character, I like that she tells stories about what it’s like to be a woman and these really relatable situations at certain times in life. It’s so right to tell a story about Bridget in this stage of her life.”
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World