It’s a “Tatum Takeover” in the hourlong face-off between Tatum and his wife Jenna Dewan Tatum. While we’ve already seen Mr. Magic Mike’s Beyoncé-inspired moves, it’s hard to imagine anything topping Channing serving Disney princess realness. “I just really hope my marriage isn’t over after tonight,” he joked.
Watch the preview above.
The Tatum-vs-Tatum Lip Sync Battle will premiere on Spike TV on Thursday, Jan. 7 at 10 p.m. ET. As previewed in the trailer, we can also look forward to some twerking from Jenna, on top of some mysterious special guests. (Beyoncé.)
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up