Tina Fey and Amy Poehler reprised their popular political impersonations of Hillary Clinton and Sarah Palin in a Christmas skit on Saturday Night Live.
The Sisters stars teamed up to co-host the final SNL of this year. In the sketch, Poehler plays a ghost of Clinton from 2008 who visits a present-day Hillary Clinton played by Kate McKinnon.
The then-Senator Clinton from Christmas past passes out when McKinnon shares the news that she only has to beat Donald Trump.
“Oh my God, we’re going to be president!” Poehler shouts with glee.
Fey later joins the duo as 2008’s Sarah Palin, who says, “Oh jeez, it looks like I went through time and space again.”
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time