Ronda Rousey is remaking the image of nerds everywhere with her love of Pokemon and World of Warcraft and you can add Star Wars to her list of obsessions, as the UFC star went all out for her costume at The Force Awakens opening-night showing.
Rousey was decked out as a stormtrooper and was joined by friends in very impressive Darth Maul and Boba Fett costumes to take in the hotly anticipated film on Thursday night.
The former champion seems to be back in good spirits after taking some time to heal from her surprising loss to Holly Holm last month, recently attending the Marine Corps Ball with a fan, in addition to her costumed night at the movies.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time