Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg made headlines Thursday with an adorable baby photo of his newborn daughter dressed in Star Wars attire. Now, his Hungarian Sheepdog Beast has gotten in on the Star Wars costume action, but the pooch has “turned to the dark side.”
A new photo on the dog’s social media account—Beast’s own Facebook profile has collected more than 2 million likes—shows the furry force user sporting a brown cloak and trademark dark side red lightsaber.
Star Wars The Force Awakens opened Thursday night and is already on pace to take in $200 million dollars in its opening weekend.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving