Quentin Tarantino’s eighth film, The Hateful Eight, drops Dec. 25, 2015 in select theaters for a limited roadshow release on 70 mm film; a wide digital release is scheduled for Jan. 1, 2016. With its impressive cinematography, beautiful locations and all-star cast, the film convincingly transports its viewers to post-Civil War Wyoming, where eight strangers meet at a stagecoach stopover to await a passing blizzard.
Decked out in period clothing, some of the cast members—most notably Kurt Russell and Tim Roth—look almost unrecognizable as opposed to their previous film roles.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer