The third Democratic debate will be available online Saturday for free.
ABC News will host the debate between former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders and former Maryland Gov. Martin O’Malley.
ABC will offer the stream on its website abcnews.com, with no paid subscription required.
The debate will broadcast live at 8 p.m. EST from Saint Anselm College in Manchester, New Hampshire. ABC is partnering with the New Hampshire Democratic Party and the New Hampshire Union Leader.
ABC News’ David Muir and Martha Raddatz will moderate.
This is the last presidential primary debate of the year. The next debate is the sixth Republican debate, scheduled for Thursday, Jan. 14 in Charleston, South Carolina. The fourth Democratic debate is set to follow on Sunday, Jan. 17 in Charleston.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow