The cast of Sisters stopped by Late Night with Seth Meyers Thursday to promote the film, which is officially out today, Dec. 18. And yes, they’re well aware that there’s another movie that just came out too.
So, stars Tina Fey and Amy Poehler — along with writer Paula Pell and cast mates Maya Rudolph, Rachel Dratch, and Ike Barinholtz — decided to convince us all to see Sisters with the help of Star Wars figurines.
They all take turns selling the movie, but the most passionate person is definitely Amy Poehler.
“I’ve read this guy’s name three times and I don’t remember it,” Poehler says, holding up her action figure. “I don’t care. I don’t care about Star Wars and I never f–king did. I’m sorry. I’m tired of pretending. I don’t care about it.”
Poehler really just wants everyone to go see Sisters instead. Watch the full segment here:
- AI Is Not an Arms Race
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- Matthew Macfadyen on Succession Series Finale
- How Worried Should the World Be of China's New COVID Wave?
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why Everyone Is Having Bad Sex (Especially Young People)
- The 30 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2023
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction