The cast of Sisters stopped by Late Night with Seth Meyers Thursday to promote the film, which is officially out today, Dec. 18. And yes, they’re well aware that there’s another movie that just came out too.
So, stars Tina Fey and Amy Poehler — along with writer Paula Pell and cast mates Maya Rudolph, Rachel Dratch, and Ike Barinholtz — decided to convince us all to see Sisters with the help of Star Wars figurines.
They all take turns selling the movie, but the most passionate person is definitely Amy Poehler.
“I’ve read this guy’s name three times and I don’t remember it,” Poehler says, holding up her action figure. “I don’t care. I don’t care about Star Wars and I never f–king did. I’m sorry. I’m tired of pretending. I don’t care about it.”
Poehler really just wants everyone to go see Sisters instead. Watch the full segment here:
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time