The cast of Sisters stopped by Late Night with Seth Meyers Thursday to promote the film, which is officially out today, Dec. 18. And yes, they’re well aware that there’s another movie that just came out too.
So, stars Tina Fey and Amy Poehler — along with writer Paula Pell and cast mates Maya Rudolph, Rachel Dratch, and Ike Barinholtz — decided to convince us all to see Sisters with the help of Star Wars figurines.
They all take turns selling the movie, but the most passionate person is definitely Amy Poehler.
“I’ve read this guy’s name three times and I don’t remember it,” Poehler says, holding up her action figure. “I don’t care. I don’t care about Star Wars and I never f–king did. I’m sorry. I’m tired of pretending. I don’t care about it.”
Poehler really just wants everyone to go see Sisters instead. Watch the full segment here:
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- What Reading 220 History Textbooks Taught One Scholar About Racism in America
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out
- How DeSantis Handles Hurricane Ian Will Shape His Political Future
- 6 Groups Making Mental Health Care More Accessible to People of Color