Tickets for Adele’s North American tour went on sale at 10 a.m. Thursday, and the high demand left many buyers waiting in line, experiencing technical difficulties, and checking StubHub, where some resales are already going for thousands of dollars.
But fans were quick to use Adele’s music as a way to ease the pain of not getting passes to the hottest tour of 2016. “Hello” puns abound, here are the best Adele-style jokes made about sobbing into the Ticketmaster queue.
- The 100 Best Mystery and Thriller Books of All Time
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- What Beyoncé Gave Us
- Congress Avoided a Shutdown. What Happens Next?
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time