Tashfeen Malik and Syed Rizwan Farook, the shooters behind the San Bernardino, Calif., attack that killed 14 people, were buried Tuesday in a quiet funeral guarded by FBI agents, reports Reuters
The husband and wife died in a shootout with police shortly after carrying out their attack on Dec. 2.
The funeral, which was carried out according to Islamic traditions, was sparsely attended — most Muslims in the San Bernardino community expressed their desire to distance themselves from the couple.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization