The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame announced its inductees Thursday, adding Steve Miller, Cheap Trick, Chicago, Deep Purple, and N.W.A. But it has been accused of snubbing some artists for years, which is often the subject of heated debate and controversy. Check out some of most notable Rock and Roll Hall of Fame snubs.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving