The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame announced its inductees Thursday, adding Steve Miller, Cheap Trick, Chicago, Deep Purple, and N.W.A. But it has been accused of snubbing some artists for years, which is often the subject of heated debate and controversy. Check out some of most notable Rock and Roll Hall of Fame snubs.
- Climate-Conscious Architects Want Europe To Build Less
- The Red-State Governor Who's Not Afraid to Be 'Woke'
- Jonathan Van Ness: We Are Still Not Taking Monkeypox Seriously Enough
- The Not-So-Romantic Return of Europe's Sleeper Trains
- This Filmmaker Set Out To Record Her Family’s Journey Rebuilding Afghanistan. Her Work Is a Reminder of What’s at Stake
- Why Sunscreen Ingredients Need More Safety Data
- What Historians Think of the Joe Biden-Jimmy Carter Comparisons
- Author Mimi Zhu Is Relearning What It Means to Love After Trauma