The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame announced its inductees Thursday, adding Steve Miller, Cheap Trick, Chicago, Deep Purple, and N.W.A. But it has been accused of snubbing some artists for years, which is often the subject of heated debate and controversy. Check out some of most notable Rock and Roll Hall of Fame snubs.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.